Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sleep is for the weak...

I haven't updated for a few days, simply because I'm knackered! I have a bad cold coming and TP has decided that he doesn't need to sleep and I feel like I'm spending every hour of the day in his nursery trying to get him to sleep! Even now as I type this, he was asleep but as soon as he went in the cot the wake up switch went on and now he's playing after a 10 minute nap. I don't know how he does it. :/ I've also started a diary to note milk feeds/ food feeds / nap and sleep times.

Anyway, food has been a bit hit and miss over the past few days, I'm not sure if he has some more teeth coming or he's having a growth spurt. TP has been feeding almost 2 hourly, night time included so something is definitely afoot!

On a brighter note, I tried him with some scrambled eggs again on Thursday (he didn't like them the first time he tried them) and he really enjoyed them this time, so hooray! Although, I did cheat a little and put cheese in too - he seems to eat anything that has cheese on it. :D

No comments: