Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Risotto

Well today I thought I would try and make risotto, which was probably a disaster waiting to happen because of two things... I've never had risotto and I followed a recipe on the rice packet which didn't have any measurements, plus I added a couple of my own ingredients!

Its lamb chops for Mummy & Daddy tonight, so I chopped off a bit of lamb to put in, diced some courgette, onion, aubergine and peppers and some tinned tomatoes. Made it how it told me to on the packet and URGH it was horrid! TP took one handful, put it in his mouth and pulled a face as if to say, "Oh my God Mother, WHAT IS THIS?!", so I quickly whizzed up some quesadilla instead with mozzarella and baby leaf spinach. Dinner, rescued!

For afters rather than the usual fruit or yoghurt I normally give him, we had some plum loaf made my Soreen and he munched it down so quickly!

No comments: